D&C 84:88

And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Monday, January 31, 2011







I love you so much. I have so much to tell you , but first off I want to tell you the Lord answers prayers. I know you know this, but I feel so much gratitude for this. Yesterday, I was so sad because I let myself get discouraged with spanish again. I asked the Lord why He wants me to be here speaking spanish and not in the U.S. where I could be doing so much more. I felt prompted to read a conference talk by Henry B. Eyring. The whole thing was exactly what I needed to hear. I think it was called "Trust in the Lord then Go and Do". I love the Lord so much. He is so patient with me as I struggle. I'm so grateful I am building my relationship with Him here. I have so much to tell you! There is a guy in our ward who is leaving on a mission to Cochabamba and he is supposed to go to the Peru MTC but its full so he has to wait three weeks, poor guy. He is in one of these pictures with his twin little brothers. They are in the family Chipunabi. They are my favorite family here haha. I love them so much. I have the same companion. She is so awesome. We have music to listen to finally. The son of our pensionista gave us speakers and cds. Which was shocking because he always teases us relentlessly. Sometimes its really hard to be patient with him haha. This week I had two dreams that I was pregnant haha. It was so wierd. Both times I felt really happy when I woke up. I think its because there are a lot of people we know who are pregnant or have new babies. I got to be in a trio again for a day with Hermana Ortiz, she was so nice to be around she has so much peace about her. Oh, I ate cow stomach. It's nasty. I thought I was eating fried fish because the texture was rubbery and the flavor was fishy. No one told me what it was until after I ate it. When I first saw it I thought it was chicken so I took this big peice. Now when we're in the street I can smell people cooking it and it makes my stomach turn haha. We have an investigator with a baptismal date! Her name is Aide, she makes chocolates. I have a recipe for these coconut balls. They are so so so good. Ican't wait to make them for mi familia. This week is Claudia's baptism. I hope we get to go we have to get permissions from President Calderon to go. I have a picture of her too with her husband and two kids. I love you so much thank you tons for telling me whats happening with the family. I can't wait to talk again next week, love you with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment