D&C 84:88

And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Monday, February 7, 2011

I love my family!!! You are all so special and wonderful. I love you with all my heart. I found out all the letters sent to me need to be addressed to the package mailing address. It is the one now on my blog. My debit card works. I have been able to get money in Bolivianos. I am the proud owner of a shoe brush now. haha. I never thought this day would come. HaHa. I am doing really good. I don't feel any real pain where my appendix use to be. Only when I eat too much. I'm getting chubby haha. I eat so much at lunch because that is our only real meal and then I can't exercise like normal because the doctor said I can't for three months, especially not sit-ups and that's what I need most right now. I hope I don't come home round haha. I'm going to try to figure something out. But it's hard when families offer us pop and dessert stuff, or full on meals. I am so excited that we have baptisms coming up!!! This weekend is Claudia's baptism, she got married this last Saturday. Her wedding was small and only with family but it was so beautiful. She has such a strong testimony and desire to follow the Savior. My Spanish is getting better. There is woman we are teaching who has a baptismal date for the nineteenth. Her name is Aide and she has a five year old girl named Angie. She is such a doll. I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week full of warm moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment