D&C 84:88

And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Monday, January 3, 2011






















So lots of crazy stuff has happened this week. I got sick for the first time, I got diahrea, haha. I think it was because I drank water that wasn't pure. We were at a member's house and usually the water they give us is pure because they know our stomachs can't take it. Anyway, it was not fun. My companion got burnt by the shower because it decided to go crazy and steam. It was a scarey sight. So our shower is broken and we have to wash ourselves in the sink. But other than that, everything is fine, haha. Belen is pretty well off for the most part. There are a few poor areas. I like my companeras, I have two, they are both really nice but I feel left out a lot because they can speak to each other and I talk like a three year old when I try to. Pero, I read in John 14 and I feel a lot better now. I'm teaching people but I mostly read scriptures to people, haha.I wish I could do more but spanish isn't coming very fast for me. I got a blessing of health from our ward bishop and he could hardly pronounce my name. It was so funny. It was nice and I felt the spirit but I didn't understand a lot of it. That was a bit heartbreaking. I sure miss you a lot. But I am trying really hard not to be selfish and focus on why I am here. I got to bear my testimony in church, I wasn't afraid, I was able to say a lot and words came quickly. I felt so good afterwards. I love you so much and I can't wait to write more when I finally understand how to do everything I'm suppose to. We have to report the work we've done during the week to our mission president. Your'e in my thoughts and prayers. I love my family so much. You are all so wonderful. I don't want anything more than to be with you all again. Have a fantastic week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment