D&C 84:88

And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011













The zoo was so fun. There weren't monkeys walking around at the zoo, like we heard. Apparently, there is just one that lives on an island in the middle of a little pool that escapes sometimes haha. It was so fun. There was this cage for a leopard that was so open and the fence to keep it in was a joke. It was so crazy. Luckily they moved him to a cage. The boy who was suppose to get baptized this month didn't. His dad is unworthy to baptize him and got mad at the bishop for not letting him do it. All our baptisms for this month fell through but I know there are people waiting for us here and I am excited to see what August brings. The light in our shower blew out. The light switch kind of exploded and lit on fire while my Comp was in the shower. So we have to do everything in the dark in our bathroom haha. The knob to turn on the shower shocks you every time you try to tun off the water, just like those shocker pens. Ahhh Bolivia! I love you . I hope you have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment