D&C 84:88

And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Monday, August 22, 2011

August 15, 2011






























We had a really great baptism. It was for a fifteen year old kid named Juan. He's made so many changes in his life and has so much support from the ward and the bishop's family. He's going to be so well taken care of. We almost couldn't baptize him because our president has said that we shouldn't be looking for teens and kids to baptize because their parents should be our main focus. We want to be completing families not baptizing kids who will probably go inactive over time. I'm totally for it but our leaders thought that president meant we couldn't baptize teens at all . so there was confusion for a while and my companion cried. I just felt like everything would work out so I wasn't super upset about it. I just figured that if he couldn't get baptized there was a good reason and if he could, it would work out. I know the atonement is real. It works so quickly and makes so much difference. I love the Savior so much. He shows me he loves me by sending me angels like the girl in the other picture I sent. Her name is Ines. I can honestly say she's been my best friend here in the mission. I can't wait to be surrounded by all of you. That day will come, it's getting closer all the time. I love you so much. I hope you have a fantastic week.






No comments:

Post a Comment