D&C 84:88

And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Monday, July 11, 2011

July 4th

This week I got sick and its been cold so its been really fun but I think I am at the end of it. I just got a really bad cold. I've received lots of help and blessings though. I was trying to wash my clothes today and two hermanas we live with came out of the house and basically ordered me to go to bed and they finished washing my clothes outside in the bitter cold. And my companion has been really caring. She has made me soup a couple of times. I am so blessed. I feel so much of my Savior's love and support through times like this. Its been an interesting week. We didn't have a whole lot of success but we had one of our investigators come to church and she watched the restoration video with us. After we invited her to baptism and she just asked where they baptize in the church and accepted . She is seventeen and has so much faith. She loved it when we taught about how the church is built upon the priesthood and prophets. She loved this because she could see how essential it is to have those things. We are so happy to have found her. Its so incredible how we just happen to come across people like her even after four months in the same area. I read a conference talk that was so perfect for me right now. The Savior suffered so much before the miracle of His resurrection. So it gave me a lot of hope to know that maybe the things I am going through are just preceding something really great. I am so thankful we have conference and we get to read the talks after. I hope you are enjoying your summer. It is super super cold here but we should be feeling the heat again in August. I hope you have an awesome week.

No comments:

Post a Comment