D&C 84:88

And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 12

We have two baptisms coming up this week. Lucas who is 15 is getting baptized. He wants to serve a mission one day . He is a super great kid. He comes to church every Sunday. And a little girl who is nine is getting baptized. Her parents are members but they want us to teach her and baptize her. I 'm really excited! I love teaching kids the spirit is so strong and sweet they understand things so quickly. Aida didn't come to church this Sunday but she says she'll Come next Sunday. I'm feeling the end of my mission is coming quickly and it makes me really happy and sad at the same time. I had a dream that I was home and we were shopping and Hayley told me that I wasn't a missionary any more and that I needed to take my plaque off. In my dream I started to cry, my comp told me that in the night was whimpering haha. How sad Huh!Oh well life will be so good at home I can't wait to be with you all again. We went teaching with a nineteen year old who is from Brazil she is great! She wants to serve a mission so bad its fun to be around her and remember how much I wanted to serve a mission. I don't know when I'm going home yet but my mission president said he'd let me know. I hope he doesn't forget to tell me. I don't want to ask him too much because I don't want him to think I don't want to be here. I hope you have a really good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment